POLICE FITNESS CHALLENGE WEEKEND
OCTOBER 2, 2021
We’re planning a BIGGER AND BETTER
POLICE FITNESS CHALLENGE
ARE YOU UP FOR
Police Fitness Challenge Rules and Tips
- Every runner is responsible to fully understand and know the Race Rules prior to event.
- Race officials have the final say in all aspects of the race.
- Registration fees are non refundable. Substitutes are accepted.
- Race is designed to be rain or shine. But in the case of severe weather or natural disasters, Police Fitness reserves the right suspend, modify, or cancel the activities on behalf of the health and safety of competitors, organizers and spectators.
- This course has hazards that may include; uneven terrain, hills, obstacles over 13 feet high, and possible mud or water.
- Follow all signs, markings and directions along the course.
- Safety is most important. Course obstacles may be hazardous. Race is designed to push you to your limits. You do not have to complete any obstacle that you are uncomfortable with.
- Notify race staff if you are injured at any time. EMTs will be on site.
- Participants assume all responsibility for any and all medical expenses incurred during this event.
- The minimum age to participate is 13 years of age on race day.
- Participants must attempt every obstacle to be considered for prizes.
- Participants are encouraged to help others when needed.
- Obstacles must be completed in the manner in which they are designed to be completed. If you do not understand how to do an obstacle, please ask the staff at the obstacle and then follow instructions.
- Be courteous and let faster participants pass.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.
- Participants must wear bibs facing forward with numbers visible.
- Shoes are required. No cleats or spikes.
- No drugs allowed on the premises. Anyone found under the influence will not be allowed to participate and will forfeit all race fees.
- Photographers and videographers will be on site. Participants agree to allow Police Fitness to use images or video footage for promotional purposes.
- Remember to properly warm up…hydrate prior to, during, and after event…and prepare yourself mentally to accept this Challenge! Most importantly bring a great attitude and be ready for an awesome day!
- Spectators are only allowed in designated areas.
- Clean up all trash.
- No outside coolers.
- No drugs or alcohol on the premises.
Rules for Tactical Component
- Each 2-person team will need one carbine in addition to each personal sidearm.
- Personal eye and ear protection required
- Each team is encouraged to bring their own door breeching device. Police Fitness will have an extra one onsite for those who need one.
- Safety will be strictly enforced. Any muzzle sweep or unsafe action will result in team disqualification from this portion of event.
- Loading of weapons at RO command only; range is cold until given the command to make ready.
- Points based on both accuracy and time.
- In the event of a target malfunction, team must call ceasefire; if COF is completed prior to communicating to RO then the score will count.
- Round count not to exceed 50 rounds pistol, 20 rounds carbine per team.
- Must have active-duty law enforcement ID or security credentials to participate in tactical challenge